Taiwan Healthcare + Expo 2023
The Walloon Export and Foreign Investment Agency (AWEX) is organising a prospecting stand at the Taiwan Healthcare + Expo to be held in Taipei from 30 November to 3 December 2023 in Hall I of the Nangang Exhibition Center (TaiNEX 1).
The Taiwan Healthcare + Expo will feature over 2,000 stands with more than 650 exhibitors, including all of Taiwan's leading private and public hospitals, which will be showcasing the latest advanced medical technologies available in their establishments. In all, 50 major public and private hospital groups from all over Taiwan are exhibiting, and 110 hospitals from all over the world are visiting. The show is a major medical technology exhibition in Asia and the ASEAN countries, with many private hospital associations from Vietnam, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand, as well as industrial associations in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment distributors, etc. invited from various regions of the world (mainly Asia).
The main areas represented at the show include:
- All technologies and services for hospitals and healthcare establishments (including intelligent hospitals);
- medical technologies and biotechnologies in the broadest sense;
- medical equipment and devices, (precision) diagnostic services and technologies, pharmaceutical services and cellular therapies (in the field of regenerative medicine), intelligent technologies for medical prevention;
- health-related digital technologies;
- sports equipment and technologies (including health-related consumer products), technologies to assist the elderly, ageing well and long-term healthcare.