Start the digitalization of your existing bioprocessing assets
February 7, 2023
Time: 16h00 – 19h00
Location: Ecolys, Namur
As is true
for most industries, digital transformation is no longer a buzzword, but a
strategic imperative for life sciences companies. While first movers would
likely gain a competitive advantage, all of today’s companies risk falling
behind their competitors in delivering across all elements of the value chain
if their strategies are limited to a few pilots and experiments. Digital
transformation is a journey and should enable your strategic objectives and
help you to execute it efficiently, engage effectively with your eco-system and
workshop to get answers to these questions:
- What are the digital market trends in biopharma companies?
- What could be the key digital use cases of your digital journey?
Key Learning Objectives
- Learn market trends of your industry regarding digital transformation
- Share an overview of valuable use cases to achieve your strategic objectives
- Share and discuss challenges that a Manufacturing Execution System (MES) could address through one specific example (context, objectives, results & lessons learned)
- Share and discuss solutions used to manage and optimize energy consumption through one specific example (context, objectives, results & lessons learned)
Sophie Hoste - Consulting Partner at Deloitte
Ward Maertens - Senior Manager | Supply Chain & Network Operations at Deloitte
Fabian Camacho Loyola - Manager | Cloud & Engineering at Deloitte
We hope to
see many of you at this session, to discuss the unavoidable need to increase
the awareness and support of our ecosytem in its digital evolution.
*This event will be held in English*.
Curious about the BioMan project?